Friday, June 12, 2009

End of the Week

This morning we played a cute came of object recognition. I gathered up small objects and put them in a bucket. Then I took each object one by one and showed them what they were what they are called. I asked them to touch the objects and feel them. Then I put them all back in the bucket and they took turns picking an object with their eyes closed and guessing what it was. They did 100%! I made it too easy, I'm going to get harder things next time. :)




Miss A made the funniest scrunched
up faces when fishing for her items. :)


Julian used all of his senses except his eyes.

Then, I had some left over streched canvas that I have been wanting to use for an art project and we also happened to need more decor for the playroom, so the kids loved painting their hands and getting to make some art.

This was the finished the project! I love it!

Today was Waterday at Trina's and they loved cooling off for a couple of hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment